Islam Forum - Muslim, Quran, Sunna, Deutsch

Normale Version: Madina
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Salam
Es lebten zu Zeiten des Propheten Muhammad Sas Juden in Madina.
Aber jetzt habe ich gehört, dass nur Muslime in Madina leben dürfen.
Warum ist das so?
Wasalam

raheel

assalam-o-alleikum

Question:

Why are non-Muslims not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah?

Answer:

It is true that non-Muslims are not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, by law. The following points will serve to elucidate the possible reasoning behind such a restriction.

1. All citizens are not permitted in the cantonment area
I am a citizen of India. Yet, I am not permitted to enter certain restricted areas like the cantonment. In every country there are certain areas where a common citizen of that country cannot enter. Only a citizen who is enrolled in the military or those who are connected with the defence of the country are allowed in the cantonment area. Similarly Islam is a Universal Religion for the entire world and for all human beings. The cantonment areas of Islam are the two holy cites of Makkah and Madinah. Here only those who believe in Islam and are involved in the defence of Islam i.e. the Muslims are allowed.

It would be illogical for a common citizen to object against the restriction on entering a cantonment area. Similarly it is not appropriate for non-Muslims to object against the restriction on non-Muslims against entering Makkah and Madinah.

2. Visa to enter Makkah and Madinah

Whenever a person travels to a foreign country he has to first apply for a visa i.e. the permission to enter that country. Every country has its own rules, regulations and requirements for issuing a visa. Unless their critera are satisfied they will not issue a visa.

One of the countries which is very strict in issuing a visa is the United States of America, especially when issuing visas to citizens of the third world. They have several conditions and requirements to be fulfilled before they issue a visa.

When I visited Singapore, it was mentioned on their immigration form - death to drug traffickers. If I want to visit Singapore I have to abide by the rules. I cannot say that death penalty is a barbaric punishment. Only if I agree with their requirements and conditions will I be permitted to enter the country.

The Visa – The primary condition required for any human being to enter Makkah or Madina is to say with his lips, La ila ha illallah Muhammed ur Rasulullah meaning that ‘there is no God but Allah and Muhammed (pbuh) is His Messenger.
Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
ja, die Nicht-Muslime dürfen Makka und Madina nicht betreten.
Aber meine Frage ist, dass damals zur Lebzeiten des Propheten Muhammad saw. Juden in Madina lebten und warum das heute nicht erlaubt ist und damals schon.
Wasalam
Salam

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/47736/why...im%20enter

Ibn Qudaamah said:

It is not permissible for any of them (the kuffaar) to live in the Hijaaz. This is the view of Maalik and al-Shaafa’i, but Maalik said: I think that they should be expelled from all the Arab lands, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.” Abu Dawood narrated with his isnaad from ‘Umar that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula,, and I will not leave anyone there but Muslims.” Al-Tirmidhi said: this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. And it was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) left behind three instructions. He said: Expel the mushrikeen from the Arabian Peninsula, honour the delegations the way that I do, and he kept quiet about the third. Narrated by Abu Dawood.

Al-Mughni, 9/285, 286.

It is permissible for kuffaar to enter Madeenah for the purposes of trade, without staying there. They should be given enough time (to complete their business) then they should be told to leave. Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is permissible for them to enter the Hijaaz for the purpose of trade, because the Christians used to trade with Madeenah at the time of ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him). An old Christian man came to him in Madeenah and said: “I am an old Christian man and your agent has taken the tithe from me twice.” ‘Umar said: “I am an old monotheist (haneef) man,” and ‘Umar wrote to the agent and said: “Only take the tithe once in a year, and do not allow them to stay for more than three days.” This is what was narrated from ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) and they should leave after that. Al-Qaadi said: Four days is the limit after which a traveller must offer prayers in full.

Al-Mughni, 9/286.

What we have mentioned about Madeenah and its sanctuary does not apply to the sanctuary of Makkah. The kuffaar are forbidden to enter it under any circumstances.

du scheinst ja inscha allah englisch zu können...
warum zu zeiten des propheten Sas juden dort lebten!?!
allah wa alim

Wasalam
kazeem schrieb:It is permissible for kuffaar to enter Madeenah for the purposes of trade, without staying there.They should be given enough time (to complete their business) then they should be told to leave. Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is permissible for them to enter the Hijaaz for the purpose of trade, because the Christians used to trade with Madeenah at the time of ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him). An old Christian man came to him in Madeenah and said: “I am an old Christian man and your agent has taken the tithe from me twice.” ‘Umar said: “I am an old monotheist (haneef) man,” and ‘Umar wrote to the agent and said: “Only take the tithe once in a year, and do not allow them to stay for more than three days.”

Salam
Heißt das, dass Christen und Juden Handel in Makka und Madina betreiben können, aber unter einem Zeitlimit?
Wasalam
in madinah dürfen sie auf zeit handel treiben, aber auf keinen fall in mekka

nicht-muslimen ist der zutritt zum haram sharif (heiliger bezirk) nicht gestattet

Zitat:What we have mentioned about Madeenah and its sanctuary does not apply to the sanctuary of Makkah. The kuffaar are forbidden to enter it under any circumstances.

sinngemäß:
was wir über madina und seine heiligtümer erwähnten, gilt nicht für die heiligtümer von mekkah. kuffar ist es unter allen umständen verboten diese zu betretten

was deine frage betrifft, warum zur zeit des propheten Sas juden dort lebten, ist vielleicht ganz leicht zu beantworten
weil sie schon da waren, sie lebten in madinah vor dem propheten Sas...
allah weiss es am besten
Wasalam
Salam
Jazakallah khairan, für die Antworten.
Wasalam